REVIEW POLICY

Hey!

So I am an award-winning author of the Emily Knight I am series—book 3 out in September. I co-direct Hashtag Press publishing house and our imprint Hashtag BLAK. I co-run workshops and events for authors via The Author School and I have a kids book comp called The little BIG Book Comp which I run with The Lil' Author Skool. Lastly I co-run a self-publishing company called INK! And The Diverse Book Awards. Phew! Now can you see why reading for pleasure is so challenging! Luckily I'm a fast reader and this blog should keep me on track.



I'm pretty open to reading anything BUT I do love middle-grade, YA and love a chicklit!
Always rooting for diverse books and strong female characters.
Best way to contact me about reviews is via DM on Instagram @carebearreads or email info@a-bello.com

Books: Emily Knight I am &  Emily Knight I am...Awakened 
Publishing house: Hashtag Press, Hashtag BLAK, INK!
Workshops: The Author School
Book Competition: The Little BIG Book Comp & The Diverse Book Awards 

Follow me on Twitter @emilyknightiam

Comments